Thursday, May 3, 2018

Play Time With New Stamps

Very seldom do I just get to play around with new stamp sets, but today I decided to fit some time in between the several graduation cards I need to finish.

Starting with the Altenew Happy Heart bundle, I stamped the flowers in two ink colors. 




On the left I used Memento Desert Sand ink and on the right I selected Memento Tuxedo Black.
You can see how different the flowers look.
I colored with Copic Markers and used a few added details to put together these two cards.
My challenge to you is, pick a stamp set and color the images in two totally different ways.


For this next layering set I started with some extra items from past projects and thats what dictated my color choices.  Having the dark green 'thinking of you' die-cut, I decided to use yellow, purple and green.  The background is the pegboard cover die which is becoming a favorite of mine.






Thanks for stopping by today and hopefully I have inspired and sparked your interest with the new Altenew products.



Nancy


Supplies:
Altenew Happy Heart Bundle
Altenew Strength Blooms Bundle
Altenew Gradient Stripes
Altenew Thinking of You Die
Altenew Pegboard Cover Plate
Altenew Inks:Pocket full of Sunshine
                       Shades of Purple
                       Tropical Forest
Copic Markers
Memento Inks: Desert Sand
                         Tuxedo Black

No comments:

Post a Comment