Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Coloring....Sisters, Coloring.... New Friends, Coloring.... Road Trip

Last weekend I traveled to St. Louis for The Daily Marker Road Trip with the multi-talented
Kathy Racoosin.


The local host for the event was non other than, 
Marcella Hawley of Power Poppy.
All I can say is 'WOW,' this lady talented.

I traveled from Iowa and my sister came over from Indianapolis, where we had a fabulous day just coloring and networking with so many talented ladies from the Midwest.

Starting several coloring projects, I finally had the opportunity to finish the card  that I'm sharing today.



This oversized Dahlia is from the Power Poppy collection and has been colored with Copic Markers plus colored pencils for definition.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today.


Blessings,


Nancy



Dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment