Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Just One Of My Coloring Books

I mentioned that I have been doing a little coloring in one of my coloring books.
I've chosen to share with you one of the pages I did from this fabulous book,


I love this book because it focuses on a bible verse on the left hand side and then the coloring page on the right. This is a great start for a daily/weekly devotional and then you can study more on the Bible verse throughout the week.
The left side of the book where the verses are have small borders and areas you can color if you'd like.
I use Prismacolor Premier pencils for this book so I can color each side of the page without a bleed thru of color. The pages are 9 1/2 inches square, making it hard to add to my Journaling Bible, so I will keep them in the book for now.  I have thought about cutting the pages out and then putting them in a frame in my craft room.  

Here's my page for 
PSALM 23:3
He Restores My Soul


This took me several hours to color and not totally sure I'm finished,  I do like the areas that I left white, plus the simple color palette I selected.

I hope this gives you some inspiration and thanks for stopping by today.

Blessing, Nancy

3 comments:

  1. beautiful! i love that the soft coloring seems to highlight the verse. i haven't done any adult coloring, but am loving all i'm seeing on blogs. i just read this blog this morning and loved how she just showcased it in her home with a clipboard: http://thehomespunheart.blogspot.com/2016/05/slow-day.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting and giving me the blog link. This looks like a good place to spend some time.
      Blessings, Nancy

      Delete