Friday, May 20, 2016

It's Graduation Time

I decided to get a jump on the Graduation cards this week.  We only have 3 invites this year, but I have a birthday party this week and I'm teaching 2 Copic classes next week.  Not wanting the time to get away from me I decided to knock them out last night.  
You might see a theme with the acetate panels because I had the acetate out from another card and decided, why not?

Three cards needed, two girls, one boy and three different schools.  I'm so lucky to have a fabulous scrapbook store right here in Cedar Rapids that stock papers from most every school in our area.  Scrapmania has all your needs with papers, stickers and stamps for your graduation and sports needs.
So here are my three cards.






I made matching envelopes for each card including a fun belly-band.  
Fast and easy, include a gift card and we're ready to go.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment