Monday, May 2, 2016

Happy Sunday

Lazy day here in Iowa with the cold rainy weather again today.  After our standard Starbucks run after church this morning I've been able to spend most of my day in my craft room.
Needing to catch up a little on Bible Journaling, I colored a few pages with pencils and did a little studying. I will share a few pages a little later in the week.
I played with a little stamp set from jillibean and created this shaker card.


This set has the pre-made shaker shape which is nice but it does stand off the card base which will make it harder to mail.  After making it, I have a few more ideas of how to make this work a little differently, so you will probably see this again.
I stamped a few lemons on the card base then stamped and colored more lemons, cutting them out to include as shaker bits.  Adding a few sequins and glitter to finish it off.

Hope you had a great day!

Blessing, Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment