Friday, July 10, 2015

Trying New Products

I recently purchased some Bister Watercolor Crystals/Pigment Powder.
I was so impressed with the results plus the fun I've had with Ken Oliver's Color Burst, I decided that I wanted a few more muted colors to try.  There are new colors coming from Ken Oliver later this month, but the Bister is available now.
The two products virtually work the same with the same magic results.


I used a very old tree stamp that I have, stamping it three time on watercolor paper.  I used the sprinkle and spritz method (Ken's own terminology) to make the card.
I used mahogany, yellow and green for this card.  The green has photographed somewhat bluer than the actual color.
These products are mega fun so if you have a chance to pick them up, I encourage you to give them a  try.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment