Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Playing With Paper Dolls

I've been walking by these stamps by Julie Nutting at my local scrapbook store and really never gave them much thought.  This designer has a couple of sets of accessories to go with these paper dolls that I picked up to go with my Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps.  So, I caved and purchased one to give it a try.  Most of what I have seen with these stamps revolve around paper piecing for the clothes and hats.  I decided to use my Copics for the coloring and then paper piece the girls hat.


The stamp has the girl holding the flowers on the left side but I cut them off and then stamped several more bunches and put them in the bucket, added a little hemp cord bow and its done.

Stamps sets used:
Julie Nutting "keira"
Julie Nutting 'hats #2"

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment