Sunday, April 20, 2014

So Would You Like Some Candy?

First off I would like to wish everyone a Very Happy and Blessed Easter.
Now over at 613 Avenue Create today we are celebrating Candy Treats.
My card this week features an image from Guylou's.  
Felicia & The Cherry
I am very pleased how this card turned out.  I didn't have a plan when I started, but did select the papers I wanted to work with.  I knew since she is a fairy, I wanted to make her a little funky.
With some added pearls in her hair and sparkle on her wings, this card is finished.
I wish you a Happy Easter and thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

  1. Whahoo Nancy! What a bright, cheerful, card with a funky, fun image! Your paper choices and the detail of the added cherries makes for a great design!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete