Sunday, April 13, 2014

Let It Hop..

Well this being the week before Easter, I still have some bunnies to share. Today is my selection for the 'Let It Hop' blog challenge at Creative Corner Challenges.

My selection this week is this very cute image, I used Copics to color my image and one of my favorite Spellbinder Die.

Another Note For The Week

Team Mel is currently looking for 1 new DT Member.

Requirements are:
have to do a project every fortnight
have to use provided digi images at least once a month
comment on peoples entries

be kind :)

if you are interested send an email to
haimoroad@yahoo.de

if you have a blog send me the link to that and some information about you and why you would like to be part of the DT team.

Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to stop by our blog this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment