Saturday, February 1, 2014

It's Saturday and I will be Hiding In My Craft Room

It's been a long week, lots of snow, cold weather and a sick little grandson.  With snow and school closures plus ear infections, I had baby boy 4 out of 5 days this week.  I have enjoyed everyday, but it did put a cramp on my crafting.  
But it's Saturday, with a fresh 3 inches of snow and I'm going to play all day!!!
So to start things off here's this week inspiration from the Hiding In My Craft Room blog.
The Challenge:

HIMCR #135 - I'm Blue Without You!

Use blues! ANY blue colors!

The sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.

My inspiration - Mermaid In A Jar

Does this look familiar? Well if you follow my blog you have seen it before.  I am on several DT's  of various blogs and another one of my teams used the same image. Just wanted to re-visit the other card so you could see how different they turned out.
Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend.
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment