Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I need to Organize

I try very hard to keep my work area somewhat picked up and clean.  I need to have a little order when I put cards together so I can find exactly what I need.
I have a pile of very old images that I colored sometime ago and decided that I should start using them.  Now I must admit that some of the older ones are just going to be thrown away, but I did salvage some and will start putting basic cards together.

I just started picking up some odd papers that I thought would go well with the Zinnia image.  The decorative die background is a new addition to my stash.  I got it from a good friend that used to work with Spellbinders and she is now getting ride of some of her inventory.  
Lucky Me!
I left the paper in the die after I cut it and then sponged some light brown ink over the holes to put the light shading and add that special detail.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what you can do with very little paper and scraps.  My favorite type of cards!
Have a great day,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Nancy. Love the warm colours you used. The decorative die goes beautifully with that card sketch.
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete