Saturday, January 18, 2014

It's SATURDAY, and that means??????

Well, for me that means cleaning up a little from taking care of my little guy yesterday.  I don't get much done except feeding, rocking, playing with toys, rocking, feeding, oh and did I mention rocking.  He loves to snuggle and this Grandma doesn't mind.
So off to the business of the day, it's time for another fun challenge at 

We have a great Clean and Simple challenge this week and we have a Fabulous sponsor to go along with it.

THE PAPER TEMPTRESS

The giveaway is a $25 Gift Certificate to

They have gorgeous papers, great prices and selection.  


My card has a basic cream background with a layer of green paper on that,(these both have a nice lustre to them). Then the top layer has a matte finish with this great texture. I punched the three flowers out of the top layer so you could see the green paper peaking out behind the accent flowers that I placed over the die cut holes.
Adding the simple sentiment, twine and bling, there you go.
Clean and Simple
Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to see the other great projects over at 

Nancy

1 comment: