Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's a 'Bug' thing

As many of you know I've mentioned that my husband Hot Air Balloons and I needed to make a card for our pilot.  She's been a little under the weather and when I was my cleaning today I decided that this stamp was perfect.
Our pilot has a VW bug, so what better choice


I stamped the bug and embossed with silver (she has a silver bug) and then used the great little die to cut out the image.  Coloring the tires black and adding metal stud for the hubcaps.  I used all scraps of my desk for the rest of the papers and embellies.  I'm sure you're thinking I must have a messy desk and you're correct.  I usually clean Sunday or Monday after a big blog week, so looks like I'm a day ahead.


Wheely Great with coordinating die
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment