Saturday, January 25, 2014

For A Loved One.

It's Saturday and time for another challenge from Hiding In My Craft Room.  I've been a little busy today preparing for 10 dinner guest and some overnight house guest.
Bill and I are blessed to attend a fantastic church and every so often we have the opportunity to house some of the visiting worship teams.  So this is our weekend and now that I have dinner finished, all the table linens washed and put away, the dishes unloaded from the dishwasher and a good start on breakfast fixins' for the morning........I am finally here.
This week we want to feature project 'For A Loved One'
We are using Template Dreams digital packs which is our sponsor.
The giveaway is a $5 Gift Certificate to Template Dreams store!
The kit I chose is 'Stache Me'
So many fun papers and embellishments.  The card is totally digital except the pearl accents.   I cut the arrow out and used pop dots for dimension.  The paper tag was printed and then added on top.
I hope you like this weeks inspiration and don't forget to hop over and play along.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. This is really a super fun card. What a wonderful mix of elements and colors.

    ReplyDelete