Wednesday, November 13, 2013

White Christmas

I'm posting a couple of cards that I made last year and I'm not sure if I ever shared on the blog, well anyway I feel they deserve honorable mention .
I made these using the Spellbinders 2012 Holiday Tree die set.  This is a very intricate/fancy design, so don't forget to have your wax paper available when using this die.
I did a basic white-on-white design and used some SCRAP to cut the trees.  You can use fancy design paper, glitter paper or plain paper.



I added clear gems on some and then even used colored gems on others.  It's hard to see in the pictures, but I used various corner rounders on the one card layer.  Pop on a bow and WOW!
I hope you enjoyed this little holiday inspiration and thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment