Monday, November 25, 2013

Monday Greetings Challenge at The Outlawz

This week over at The Outlawz we are offering up another 'Anything Goes' challenge
I love these challenge because it just allows so much creativity and a chance for many people to participate.
My card this week offers up a Christmas theme with a few die cuts.

The trees were made from the Spellbinders Nested Lacey Pennants set.  I just cut a small brown rectangle for the tree base and I can't remember which flower punch a used for the top.  Anything like this would work.  I also used an embossed design on the tree with some shimmer spray.  These trees where double cut and I used pop dots for the added dimension.
Just another way to use your die in a different way.
I hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. This card is fantastic! OMGosh, all this time I was fretting because I didn't have a Christmas tree die, and I had one all along--and in several sizes! The embossing on the die cut totally disguises the fact that it's a pennant die! Love the bg, too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete