Sunday, November 17, 2013

Happy Sunday and it's time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create.

Challenge #46 Anything Goes/ World Peace Day

 It is World Peace Day so our optional twist this week is to include the word peace or a peace
 symbol in your creation.  

Rick St. Dennis is our sponsor this week and the winner will receive 3 digital stamps from Rick's collection.  

My image is 'Jenna' from RSD
So get out all those peace signs, sentiments or papers you've saved up and show us what you've got.
Thanks for stopping by and stayed tune for round two today.
Nancy
I would like to enter the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Nancy, This is so adorable!! Reminds me of my high school days with long straight hair and bell bottoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous peace card, I love your flower child image. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous image and I love the background - the red poppy flowers are amazing. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete