Thursday, November 21, 2013

Getting Ready for Christmas

Sorry I've been absent the past couple of day's, but I needed to take care of a few housekeeping issues and work on some projects.  I have a group of ladies that meet at our office several times a month and I'm on for a tag class in December.  I have a few ladies with no card making experience and then a couple that are advanced.  I always think its fun to just have a small make-n-take that is simple and easy to give the ladies a kick start with ideas.  While I worked on my tag projects for my crafting group, I had these tags left over to share.  I picked up these fun holiday buttons at Hobby Lobby the other day and decided to make a gift tag set.   I have a 16 tags, 2 of each design.


Simple design with layers and a basic sentiment.  These tags will not be included in my upcoming class but I will take them along to show the gang.











Thanks for stopping back by today.  
My Thanksgiving cards hit the mail today, so that's one more box checked off the list.
Have a good rest of the week.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment