Thursday, October 10, 2013

Pie Anyone???

Ok, so I must say that I had a great time making this card.  I have a drawer of Inky Antic HoneyPop stamps.  I used to teach a class at my local scrapbook store until it closed.  I used these stamps all the time for the HoneyPop classes and also for some basic Copic Marker instruction.
I have been trying to find various ways to use these products other than a normal card, so today I have a step card to offer.

Now since there's a pie on my card, I have a card recipe for you today
Inky Antics - 11120MC Apple Pie
Inky Antic -Honey Comb - Ivory & Brown
Copics - R14,R24,R36, R59,G14, E21,E23,E25,E27,E30,E31,Y13,Y15,Y17
YR12,YR14,YR16,BG70,BG72
Stampin' Up! Candy Dots
Spellbinders - Labels One
Sizzix - Banners #2
EK Success Zig Zag border punch

Once again, I loved making this card and I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for stopping by today.
Nancy


2 comments: