Saturday, October 26, 2013

Critters are Always Fun

It's Saturday and time for another addition of Hiding In My Craft Room.

This weeks challenge is HIMCR #121 - Use a Critter! This can be a stamped image, a digi image, a cut out image, any Critter! A cuddly critter, a crawly critter, a flying critter, any critter! 


 I got to use one of those favorite Critter stamps from Mo Manning.  I love these  images and this little guy was just what I needed for today's challenge.  So is he a Porcupine or a Hedgehog?  Not sure but he works!
I thought the sentiment was perfect.


You must stop over at HIMCR and check out the other projects from the talented Design Team.

You have until Saturday, November 2nd at 2AM Pacific time, to link up your creation to get entered into the giveaway this week. When uploading to online galleries please use code HIMCR121.

The giveaway this week is a Wildlife Crciut Lite Cartridge!

I'm off to Craft with a group of ladies today at our Meet-Up group, so maybe I can post a few pictures later.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card... Thanks for sharing with us at CC&CC...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little critter!!! So super cute. I love the way you colored him up. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards.

    Nadja DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x

      CC&CC 

    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete