Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall Is Just Around the Corner

So Fall will arrive very soon and today I have another card to share that focuses on the colors of the season.
This image is a stamp from Northwoods.  I love their stamps and they are all so much fun to color.
While I was cleaning up yesterday I found this image that I had stamped some time ago.  A couple of years ago before I entered the world of Copic Xpress It paper, I experimented with many other papers.
This image was stamped on a very heavy/slick paper that I thought I liked, well I'm here to say that I am very spoiled with Copic paper.
I found it somewhat difficult to blend my colors, so I just colored the image the best I could. I used a a Spellbinder die to add the fancy edge and then pulled out the scrap papers to put everything together.
Hope you enjoy and stop again soon.
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Looks really great to me Nancy! Love it. Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete