Monday, September 30, 2013

Anything Goes at The Outlawz

Happy Monday, I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I didn't get to spend any time in my craft room but I do have a card to feature from my DT Challenge over at The Outlawz,
This week we have an 'Anything Goes' Challenge, which is always fun,
so I decided to pull out an old Hero Arts stamp that is one of my favorite.


These Poppies are so much fun to color and I really like the way this card turned out.
I've used several Spellbinder Dies to cut the window in the card then make the frame around the opening.
The image was colored with Copic Markers to match the accent papers.
Hop on over to The Outlawz and look at all the other inspiration cards from the Design Team.
Who knows, maybe you will decide this is the week to share your creation.
Thanks for stopping today.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment