Tuesday, July 30, 2013

BB the Bumble Bee

I just want to say how much fun I had working on this card today.
I have a fellow DT member on one of my challenge blogs that draws her images and offers them on Etsy.  She also has a blog where she sends out certain images for free, yes that's what I said!
She has all kinds of images at a great price.
Anne also has a blog where she offers the details of how to get her images for free.
Go check everything out!
BB - Bumble Bee

I took the image and colored with Copics and then I printed the image several more times on Vellum.
I colored the wings of the Vellum on the reverse side and then cut them out.  Layering them and attaching on the back side of image to add the dimension.
I also added Stickles on several areas and some black flock for her hair/head piece.
The circle Hexagon is a die from Simon Says.(Hexagon Pattern Circle) I used the punch outs as accents on the card.  I found a very small Bee in my stock and stamped it several times.
Added a computer sentiment and there you go.
Thanks for stopping today, and don't forget to visit Anne's site.
Nancy



No comments:

Post a Comment