Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Craft Camp Extended

 Do You Need A Craft Fix?

              









For those of you who  know me, I was one of the teachers at All About Pictures and I’ve gone through withdrawals since its closure.  Our sources here in Cedar Rapids are limited and I miss having the opportunity to network and share with everyone. So with that said, are you looking for an outlet to spend time with fellow crafters and get some cards made, scrapbook pages completed, work on that sewing project or any other craft that you want?  Well, I have an offer for you.

I have a building with plenty of space and we are going to start meeting in June.
AAP used my facility for the Card Camp last fall and the space worked very well.  I will put up tables and chairs in my open area that accommodates about 20 people.  There is a possibility that I can have a Cricut, BigShot and a few other items that would be available for your use. 

I will also be offering several Amuse Studio Workshops during the month, (dates listed below) where you will make several cards and be able to see the products that Amuse offers.
   

If this has sparked your interest, please let me know by sending me an email and I will send you all the details.
Nancy

The June schedule is posted below 


June 7              9-5
June 8              9-5
June 11            9-5 and Amuse Studio workshop (starts at 10:00)
June 13            3-8 and Amuse Studio workshop (starts at 5:00)
June 17            9-5
June 18            3-8 and Amuse Studio workshop (starts at 5:00)
June 26            9-5      
June 28            3-8
June 29            9-5

No comments:

Post a Comment