Friday, June 1, 2012

Note To Self

Tonight I wanted to share a card that I colored with Copic Makers and then used my new paper pad from Echo Park.  The collection is "Note To Self", which I think seems to have a Retro feel.  The Digi stamp is from Some Odd Girl.  I love this line of stamps and all the 'big' eyes that the girls have.  I chose one of my favorite hair colors, which somewhat set the tone for the card. She's just a little 'sassy' .



Supplies:
Copic Markers; E000, E01,E11,R20,YR04,R07,YR09,R24,E19,B32,B34,B37,E81,E84,BG90,BG93,BG96,BG99,E43,E44,E47,
Spice-Mint, Echo Park - Note To Self, Close To My Heart - Just the Ticket Stamps.

Hope you have a GREAT weekend.

Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I absolutely love this card. The colors you chose for the image hold their own against the vibrancy of the paper. Nice!!
    -- Connie

    ReplyDelete