Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Dimensional Fun

I wanted to share the Mothers Day card that I sent this year.  After I started working on them, I thought,"hm" what if I find a shadow box frame to put the card in.  Well, have you ever had a good idea in your head and then tried to actually find the supplies to complete your idea???  I seem to do this all the time and then just can't find what I want.  So after my looking at the one local store here in my area, I found a fun glass insert frame that I mounted the card on.  I made only a card front and them attached to the front of the glass, then I put a nice paper on the back side to finish everything off.
Here are two that I did.


These cards used Honey Comb paper and a Tim Holtz Die. Really very simple and looked great when I finished.  Enjoy.  Nancy




No comments:

Post a Comment