Friday, November 18, 2011

Challenge for my Copic Class












As you know I teach a Copic Class at All About Pictures here in Cedar Rapids.  I offer a challenge card for each class to complete and bring back to the next month for show and tell.  We share our creations then draw names for small prizes.  Well this Northwoods image is the challenge for December and I promised to post my card and put some of my marker choices online.  I have colored the image twice using the same markers, just in different areas.  Listed below are my colors and you should be able to determine where they all went by looking at the cards. The image may look difficult, but it really doesn't have a tremendous amount of blending because the areas are so small.
If you have any question please let me know.   ~Nancy~
Copic: YG61,YG63,YG67,YG05,R24,R27,R29,R59,R83,R85,R89,RV02,YR31,Y35,E31,E35,E37,E39,C1,C3,C4,W3.  Multiliner Sepia, Spica - Melon,Buttermilk,Blossom,Lipstick. Signo White

No comments:

Post a Comment