Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trick-or-Treat?

          



I wanted to share my Halloween card for this year.  I have already sent this to my friends and family and wanted to wait until now to post.  It was a lot of fun to make and I really just pulled some old things out to make this card.  It's a tri-fold type and overlaps a small amount in the middle.  I used the Cuttlebug Haunted House embossing folder and then distressed the front with Ranger Distress Ink.  I stamped the fence using a stamp from Martha Stewart.  The sentiment tombstone is from Inkadinkado.  When you open the card you see the mummy which is a die from Sizzix.It took many cuts and then you have a few left over parts, but it was worth all the work.  I finished up the inside using some leftover stick-on sayings of "trick or treat" or "happy halloween".  I hope you enjoy the card and have a fun Halloween.  ~Nancy~

No comments:

Post a Comment