Friday, September 2, 2011


So, have you ever had one of those weeks?  I just couldn't seem to get a handle on the last few days of August and now it's September.  This will be a busy month and I'm sure that the events will sneak up before I know it.  My Son is getting married on the 24th and although my future daughter-in-law is handling most of the arrangements I still have my list to complete.
Today I have a card that I want to share that features another Dreamweaver Stencil.  I enjoy using these to make a background for a card and this one provides a great masculine feel. Once again I have to use those Copic Markers and see where it goes.  I also have added a few wheel cogs that I punched out of black.  Add a little twine and a sentiment, and there you go.
Thanks for stopping by today.  ~Nancy~

No comments:

Post a Comment