Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mo Hugs

And yes, I've been on the Mo Manning website again.  I just love all the digital images that they have to offer and that it's instant gratification when I need something new to color. This little girl and her kitty are so cute, and look at that wild hair....The kitty looks like he is enjoying the hugs and somewhat reminds me of my Saint Bernard.  My dog Brutus, weighs over 150 lbs and would love to be a lap dog if I would let him.
I hope you enjoy the post and here are the supplies used,

Copic Markers - E000,E01,E11,E53,E55,E57,E33,R01,R20,V12,V15,V17,W00,W1,W2,G20,YG93,YG95, 1/2 YR31
Spica Lavender
Hot of the Press Sentiment Rub-on
Spellbinders - Labels Three
Basic Grey - Sweet Threads
Misc. Ribbon and Bling

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Darling image and your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete