Saturday, August 6, 2011

Those were the days

Hope everyone has had a happy Saturday.  My husband and I worked all day in the yard and now I"m back in my craft room for some ME time.  I started this card last night and finally had time to finish it.  I got these bottle caps last weekend and then found this "Happy Days" paper pad from Echo Park.  I loved the old bottle cap paper and started to play.  I didn't really have any stamps to use so I just used my computer to type the sentiments up.  I stamped the red plaid design and then placed it in the bottle cap.  Adhering and sealing with Glossy Accents.  I used several Cuttlebug folders for the embossed surfaces along with the zig zag stitch on my sewing machine.  There's a little bit of twine, paper tearing, Chalk ink and metal nail heads.  Hope you enjoy. Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment