Wednesday, August 24, 2011

In Everything Give Thanks

I''m posting a little early today because I have a class at All About Pictures tonight.  I will be teaching another dimensional flower class tonight and we will make an adorable sunflower vase.  You can see the project here

As I have been mulling over my stamps and pulling out ones that don't get alot of attention I came across the set with this hydrangea. With the weather here in Iowa being at a beyond scorch level most of the summer, I believe that is why my hydrangea's never bloomed.  So guess what...I'll just make my own.  The image here is from Stampin' UP! along with the sentiment.  I hope you enjoy and also give Thanks for everything in your life.
~Nancy~


Supplies:
Stampin' UP! - Image, Sentiment and Metal sentiment frame
Black Cardstock - Bazzill
Blue Check - Amuse`
Blue/Green Pattern - Basic Grey/Sweet Threads
Copic Markers - B00,B41,B45,BV02,G21,G24,G28,YG05
Spica - Mint
Spellbinders - Eyelet Circles
Cuttlebug Embossing - Small Dots
Ribbon - Michaels

No comments:

Post a Comment