Monday, August 1, 2011

Friend

Today I'm sharing a card I made with an image from Mo Manning.  I have been fortunate enough to take several Copic certification classes and have found a wonderful mentor whose blog I check everyday. So the other day Debbie Olson posted a card and I immediately purchased the image.  I wanted to try and duplicate the hair since it was so different.  Debbie's final product is much better than mine and I have asked her permission to share mine with you. I have placed a link to her blog here and you should go see all her designs.  She is nothing short of amazing.

Here's my Supply List:
  Digital Image - Mo Manning
  Copic Markers - B32, C4, C7, 100, RV11, RV13, RV14, BV00, E0000, E00, E21,
  W00, W01, W3, W5, B0000
  Basic Grey Print Papers
  Pink paper - CTMH
  Stampin' UP! - Scallop Punch, 1" Circle Punch
  Corner Chomper
  Sentiment - Studio G
  Misc. - Ribbon, Gems

3 comments:

  1. Mo Manning has such cute digi images. I am gonna have to get me a few to practice on. TFS Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just super cute. If I had those colors I would like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is even cuter now that the card is finished. It's great to see both yours and Debbies. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete