Sunday, August 28, 2011

Dreamweaver Butterfly



I wanted to share this butterfly card that I made using my airbrush, Copics and a Dreamweaver stencil.  The picture really doesn't do it justice because you can't see all the sparkle.  I used Stickles in the center and is a few areas around the edge. After stamping the sentiment and cutting with a Spellbinders die, I then used the stencil again to add a few areas of color on the sides.  The antenna for the butterfly was made from a small amount of quilling paper.  I'm still not sure about the bow that is in the middle, I felt the card looked a little bare with out it. Should have taken a picture without the bow first but it's too late now, it's been secured to the card.
Let me know your thoughts.  ~Nancy~

Supplies:
   Dreamweaver Stencil-LJ916
   Copic Markers- YG06,Y35,RV14,RV19
   Stickles
   Spellbinders - Labels Fourteen
   Sentiment and Border Punch - Stampin'UP!
   Misc - Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment