Thursday, August 4, 2011

Country Life


Today I have two things for you.  I haven't posted in a few days so I thought I would give you both of these fun cards.  If you've been following my blog you will recall that I've been playing with the Cricut Country Life cartridge.  Well, I also love to pull out my scrap paper boxes and create, so here ya go.  I added some fun flowers and gems on the the flower card and I used xtra small pop dot pieces under the cut-outs on the sheep.  Both sentiments are from Stampin" UP!, Please note that I have used scraps so I don't have paper names. 
Also, go here to the All About Pictures blog to see the new August Classes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Nancy

1 comment:

  1. Love the Country Life cartridge - can't wait to get it! Very cute as always - thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete