Friday, August 26, 2011

Brewing up Wishes....


Sorry this post is so late, but my internet was down most of the night and I totally lost track of time while playing in my craft room.  I started working with these fun Honey Pops from Inky Antics and have fallen in love with this Frog.
I colored him with my Copic Markers and then went to the Halloween scrap paper box to put the card together.  It's hard to see in the picture but the black paper has some embossed spider webs on it and I also used Glossy Accents on the Frogs eyes.  I must say that you have to work at placing images behind the Honey Pop when going to the inside of the card.  I also found that I needed to place the additional orange dot paper on the outside of the card because your Copic Markers bleed through to the outside.  This did create a little more weight on the card, but if you are going to mail it will cost extra anyway.
Hope you enjoy this fun little guy and have a toad-ally fun Halloween!   ~Nancy~
Inside of the Card
Supplies:
Inky Antics - Honey Pop Halloween Frog and Black Honeycomb
Copic Markers - YR01,YR02,YR04,YR07,YG21,YG23,YG25,
    BV20,BV23,C00,C7,FY1,BG0000
    Spica - Baby Blue, Lemon
    Signo White
    Glossy Accents
    The Twinery
    EK Success Border Punch
    Misc- Green Chalk Ink and Square Nail Heads

No comments:

Post a Comment