Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Have a Sweet day

 Thought I would share this card that I worked on as I was sorting through some papers and cleaning up my craft room. I always seem to make a bigger mess when I do this because I find myself starting another project and never finish the cleaning.  So, here is the outcome and a brief description of the card.
Cardstock: 
  Base - Stampin' UP!
  Black Scallop - Core'dination Black Magic
  Script Paper - Fancypants Designs
  Yellow Check - Amuse'
Stamps:
  Vase - Northwoods
  Sentiment - Papertrey, Garden Variety
Spellbinders:
  Grands Scalloped Squares
  Classic Scalloped Circles Large
  Ribbon Banners
Ribbon:  Misc. scrap that was black and white and I used my Copic Markers to change the white to yellow. 

FY1,Y21,Y35,G40,G82,G94,G24, FYG1, BG000,Colorless Blender

No comments:

Post a Comment